##Automatically Gathered Information
We may automatically gather and / or log the following information:
- Visitor’s Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- The web address (URL) and IP address of the sites that refer our visitors. This is typically the web address of the site that linked a visitor to Sonnetmedia.net, and it may include search terms entered into a search engine (e.g. Google or Yahoo)
- The version and make of a visitor’s web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer)
- The operating system our visitor’s are using.
- Information made available by a visitor’s Adobe Flash System Capabilities Object.
We make no effort to automatically gather specific personal information about our visitors. The information that we do automatically gather is of the type typically used by all businesses on the internet to track aggregate usage statistics and the Sonnet Media’s exposure on the Internet.
We may utilize “cookies” as a means of providing personalized features to our visitors. These “cookies” are small pieces of data stored with our visitor’s web browsers. Sonnet Media cookies cannot access any other information on a visitor’s computer, or any cookie data stored by another website.
Visitors can choose whether to accept cookies by adjusting the settings of their web browsers. If cookies are not enabled, then visitors may not be able to access all Sonnetmedia.net features.
##Other Information Gathered
Sonnet Media may also request a visitor’s e-mail or mailing address. Whenever this information is requested, the purpose of the request will be made clear. Sonnet Media maintains a strict “no spam” policy, and will not sell, loan, or otherwise distribute the e-mail or mailing addresses of our visitors to third parties without prior consent.
If you are a member of the Sonnet Media mailing list, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Sonnet Media will only disclose the information that is automatically gathered or provided by its visitors when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process.
- Protect and defend the rights and property of Sonnet Media.
- Cooperate with the investigation of potentially unlawful activities.